Makalu Arun Social Trek (MAST) is a legally established, nonprofit supporting tourism business established by SESF Khandbari in Nepal. Through the company, we have been organizing a social trekking program for interested guests around Makalu Arun Valley Region of Nepal since 2010.
Since the investor of this company is a local NGO, we do not have to distribute profit among the company committee members. Out of the total earned profit, 25% is paid as Tax to the government of Nepal. With the rest of the 75% of the profit, we cover the administrative cost of the company. And also invest to achieve the social service objectives of the NGO.
Go through the following social service activities report of the company for more information. We also welcome you to be involved in our social service in any way if you are interested.